Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, including online, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is under 14,000 words long. If it is longer, editorial permission has been sought and granted to submit. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- An abstract is included between 50 to 100 words in length, summarizing the primary objective of the article.
- Sources are provided, according to the most recent MLA style, as parenthetical citations within the text and a list of Works Cited at the end of the article. Where available, URLs and DOIs for the sources have been provided.
- All figures are placed within the text at the appropriate points. Figures should additionally be submitted as seperate files (see Author Guidelines).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.